DrPsych2b-The Game

Psychology, video games, and anything else that flies my kite...ok, maybe a little more than that, computers learning, intelligence, children and adolescence...

Monday, June 26, 2006

Moving...moved.

Well...the truck is loaded and God willing most of it will arrive in one piece sometime this week. I must say that we did pretty well. The truck came early on Thursday and so the wife and I decided to go ahead and start loading it on our own until the help arrived that evening. We got about 25%-30% of it loaded, but we lost about 50% of our body weight in sweat--I think that was a fair trade. I want to thank all those who showed up to help--we truly could not have done it without you. We are really going to miss 'most' of you! It really meant a lot to have all of you descend on our humble apartment and help out with everything from the kids to cleaning. I think my wife was most touched and always finds it emotionally difficult to leave a place with such great friends.

Now--as for the rest of you, I hope to see you at our new home in NC this Friday to help unload. The most difficult part is over--especially since our new apartment is slightly larger than the interior of the truck and should be easy to fit all of our stuff in--at least initially when it doesn't matter where the stuff goes as long as it's inside. I'll let you know how that goes.

DrPsych2b

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home