DrPsych2b-The Game

Psychology, video games, and anything else that flies my kite...ok, maybe a little more than that, computers learning, intelligence, children and adolescence...

Friday, November 04, 2005

Links. Links?--We don't need no stinking links.

I added some favorite links to the sidebar and will probably compose a post with more of my favorites. What are your favorite sites? If I get some goodys in the comments section I amy just add them to the permanent links in the sidebar.
DrPsych2b

2 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Fitz said…

    Im a big snopes.com fan just because I like to keep myself informed. This way when one of my co-workers comes to me and says "look at this picture of ( insert animal, person, natural disaster,etc.) or did you hear the story about (insert bizarre "true story passed around on the internet, and its true because the person posting it says they are a lawyer or it happed to a person very close to them like their cousin's brother's mother's sister's roomate."); I can look a them and say your an idiot and I'm not because I read that's not true on Snopes. So now I'm better and smarter than they are.

     
  • At 2:53 PM, Blogger Fitz said…

    and yes I know I spelled you're,y-o-u-r. but Im still smarter than my co-workers.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home